Refund and Cancellation Policy
When an applicant books onto a Training Course with ADRENO and pays the fees, it means a binding contract is created between the student and ADRENO. Notification of cancellation/withdrawal/deferral from Training Course, must be made in writing to ADRENO.
In the case of cancellation/withdrawal/deferral, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment more than 14 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment fees less than 14 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a 75% refund of fees paid. The amount retained 25% by ADRENO is required to cover the cost of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the student’s initial intention to undertake the training.
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment fees less than 7 days prior to the commencement of a program will not be entitled to a refund. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, then it is at the Managers Discretion.
- Students who cancel their enrolment after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
- There is a $150.00 fee to transfer from the course, if requested within 7 days.
- If ADRENO cancels a course, then a full refund will be made available to whoever paid that course fee.
For any queries or concerns, please email email@example.com or call our Training Manager Paul on 0477 000 987.