In an aquatic environment filled with plastic and litter, we want to do our bit to give
back to the ocean and our incredible Scuba Diving community! Bring a bag of trash that you've
collected from the ocean into our Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne or Perth stores and
you'll get a free tank fill so you can get back out there to enjoy a cleaner ocean!
Things you need:
To ensure safe diving practices we require all tank fills for trash members to hold a current diving certification from accredited agencies (PADI, SSI etc).
Scuba Diving is a recreational sport that carries some risk and distracting yourself with the collection of rubbish can increase the risk of losing your dive buddy or entanglement. We value safety and do not condone unsafe diving practices so please follow these tips to avoid issues:
- Always dive with a buddy
- Keep one eye on your buddy at all times
- Safe diving is always the priority, not collecting rubbish! The rubbish isn’t going anywhere…
- Always dive with at least one knife, we strongly recommend carrying a backup knife as well.
- Attach a whistle to your BCD
- Dive with a Surface Marker Buoy
Terms and conditions:
Limited to one tank fill per registered diver, per bag of rubbish. Tanks must meet Australian standards and have a current hydrostatic certification. Tank fills cannot be accrued, the air fill must be redeemed at the time the rubbish is brought in-store.
Don't have a tank? Check out our range here.