Kill Zone is a unique Australian made formula which fights to eliminate the odours, stains and mess associated with everyday boating, spearfishing and fishing activities, as well as protecting your boat, esky and filleting area from the deteriorating effects of salt.
There can be nothing worse than getting into your boat to find that bait and fish remains have left a mess, opening a horrible smelling esky and having to put fresh fish in there, or using a badly sanitised filleting area. This product really is a must-have for everyone who uses a boat or esky!
Safety Directions: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not mix with other harmful products. If swallowed do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, flush the eyes continuously with running water for at least 10 minutes.
First Aid: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (e.g. for Australia 131 126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor.
- Shake bottle before use
- Attach standard garden hose to spray applicator on top of the bottle
- Remove stopper on top of the spray applicator, turn on the hose and spray directly on the surface area to be cleaned
- Ensure all areas are well coated with product. Allow solution to penetrate for a few minutes for the powerful cleaning agents to take effect
- Wipe the area over with a sponge before rinsing thoroughly with fresh water, and leaving to air dry
- Avoid rinsing into storm water drains and gutters
Please direct all enquiries to: 58 Deshon Street, Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102 or phone (07) 3391 2299