Aqua Lung has once again raised the bar on regulator design with the Mikron Yoke Regulator – the smallest and lightest weight regulator in the line. Weighing in at just 26 oz. (din) and 31 oz. (yoke), this Aqua Lung regulator is perfect for the travelling diver. Even more amazing is the performance is not sacrificed by the extreme compactness of the regulator. Its balanced first and second stages produce exceptional breathing performance.
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience.
- A braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz., provides flexibility, comfort and excellent pack-ability.
- Available in two colours including a black/pink that matches other ladies products.
- Black/pink version features a smaller Comfo-bite mouthpiece designed for smaller mouths, and the detachable silicone bridge which fits across the upper palate.
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8).
- The second stage has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimize the opening effort. In the "Mini" position, the opening effort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free flows at the surface. In the "Maxi" position, the inhalation effort is lowered, reducing the work of breathing.
- The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for travellers and young adults.
Aqua Lung Mikron Video
Aqua Lung Comfo-Bite Video
Aqua Lung Environmentally Dry Seal Video