Ultralight T10 Scuba PackageCI-ULTRALIGHTT10-S
Ultralight T10 Scuba PackageCI-ULTRALIGHTT10-S Jump to full description
Hassle-free 30-day returns policy
$15 flat rate shipping Australia-wide
Shop now, pay later on purchases over $99 under $1,000. Find out more
- Brand: Cressi
- Product: Ultralight T10 Scuba Package
- SKU: CI-ULTRALIGHTT10-S
- Our Price: $2,199.99
- RRP: $2,600.00
- Saving: $400.01 (16%)
The Cressi Ultralight T10 Scuba Package includes:
- Cressi Compact Pro Octopus
- Cressi Mini Gauge SPG
- Cressi Newton Titanium Computer
- T10 SC/Master Cromo Regulator Yoke
- Cressi Ultralight Black BCD
The Ultimate Travel Package
Just because it is light on weight does not mean it has to be light on features, the Cressi Ultralight package has the best of both worlds. With an extremely high-performance regulator set, a feature-rich BCD and advanced feature wrist computer, you will feel at home and in control anywhere in the world. Being completely designed and built in Italy by Cressi, you are also ensured that you are supported by quality reliability that will not let you down while having the style and good looks that only Italian designers can offer.
Cressi T10 SC Cromo / Master Regulator
Version technically identical to the T10 Master, but with a pleasing and durable satin chrome finish on the first stage and a brushed stainless steel cap on the second stage.
Performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance make this regulator a product for true diving professionals. Instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Master Ellipse. The first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a "T" shape. The advantages of this particular design include a better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied (especially in SC versions for cold water). What's more, this makes it remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations, it uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter, and the valves are arranged more easily on the tank. The metal body is protected on the surface by a special treatment called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), which compared to traditional chrome coatings is exceptionally resilient to the mechanical and chemical wear caused by dives. The DIN fitting has a generous metallic handwheel to make it easier to use in extreme conditions. The Master Ellipse second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts treated in PVD. What's more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches.
Cressi T10 SC Cromo / Master Regulator Features:
- Hyper-balanced diaphragm with Watertight chamber
- 2 HP 7/16 UNF ports
- 4 MP 3/8 UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version, 232 bar (3365 psi) International version
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Body coated with PVD process
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyper-balancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless steel calibration spring
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT version: 720 gr
- Weight, DIN version: 602 gr
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Adjuster knob coated with PVD process with dual OR
- Laser-etched titanium front piece
- Internal heat exchanger
- Cap opening with Cam-lock
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Removable technopolymer deflector
- Removable mechanics
- Weight without hose: 207 gr
- Average Cracking effort 3.5 mbar
- Average breathing effort 0.6 J/l
Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr.
Cressi Octopus Compact Pro
Octopus Compact Pro uses the same casing as the Compact Pro model made from special hi-tech polymers, the only difference being the yellow front cover. All the parts of Compact Pro, most of which are patented, can be found on this regulator.
Cressi Octopus Compact Pro Features:
- Downstream system
- Adjustable venturi effect
- Patented antifriction lever
- Thermoconductive technopolymer body
- Big purge button
- Anti-scratch surface
- Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock
- Stainless steel cover
- Removable exhaust tee without tools
- Weight without hose: 140 gr
Cressi Ultralight BCD
Weighing in at just 2KG the Cressi Ultralight is the lightest BCD in the world but is more feature rich than many of it’s heavier competitors. The Ultralight features full size (9KG) quick release weight integration and has the option of additional rear trim pockets which mean the BCD is suited for both tropical or cold-water diving where drysuits or 7mm suits and more weight are required. Another area of note is the Ultralights high lift capacity, with 33-pound lift in size L this BCD ensure you will always enough lift for that heavy camera set up. With Fitted D-ring and ample additional mounting point for clips and drop-down pocket, you won’t run short on storage space either.
- 2 KG total Weight
- Fold up compact Design with storage bag
- Quick release weight system (9kg capacity)
- Optional rear trim pocket
- Drop-down Pocket
- 4 – D-rings
- Clip Loops
Cressi Newton Titanium
Heavy on features, light on weight the Cressi Newton Titanium starts with a heavy-duty reinforced case, Titanium back and Anti-Scratch mineral glass ensure that it looks good, and feels light while being worn. The high contrast 48mm Analogue display back lite display is clear and easy to read in any light and the feature set listed below leaves competitors looking over price and under features. With Italian design and quality, this watch is at home as a daily watch as it is on decompression dive in the Red Sea.
- Full watch functionality
- Main computer function characteristics.
- Dual-mixture CRESSI RGBM algorithm, a new algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures.
- 2 Gas Nitrox, FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
- Gage Mode (depth gauge and timer).
- The deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Display with oversize digits.
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- Backlit display
- Logbook (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
- Dive history saved.
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional).
Cressi Mini SPG
When it comes to travel, reliability and weight are two key factors and this unit ticks both boxes. Made in Italy the quality & reliability of this SPG surpasses that of the many Chinese built SPG’s on the market today. With a Chrome plated brass body, gone are the issue associated with cheaper plastic body SPG’s and the low-profile rubber boot with mounting loop rounds off this SPG as the perfect dive companion.
- Gauge dial is colour-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
- Rugged mini-gauge has a chrome-plated brass case.
- The compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip.
- Connection loop up-top is perfect for attaching a clip or bungee.
Check out a description of the Cressi Ultralight Black BCD from one of Adreno's experienced team members.
Watch our video
We care about your satisfaction. That's why returns to Adreno are fast & easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Adreno within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Adreno reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products provided they haven't been used in the water and are undamaged.
- Adreno is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- Adreno is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Adreno is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
Final Sale & Non-returnable Items
- Purchases via our Tightass Tuesday promotion cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Clearance product from our monthly “Timed Sales” are eligible for return or refund. Exchange as long as stock is available of same item.
- Special order merchandise or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable is as such.
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Returns & Exchanges
Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned and post mark via registered mail with tracking info as we are not liable for shipments which may go missing during transit. Please include the following with your package:
- Return must be accompanied RMA form (Click Here) and copy of original receipt or invoice.
- Detailed note as to the reasons of the return
- Instructions as to whether you would like a refund or an exchange
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
Please allow 7-14 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow up to 30 days for a credit to appear on your account from received date. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
For Returns, Refunds or Exchanges please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (07) 3895 8119.
Delivery & Shipping
We pride ourselves on fantastic customer service and our delivery & shipping service is no exception. With a large distribution centre in Brisbane, we look after over 5,000 orders per month ensuring that all our customers receive their orders in double quick time. And no matter how much you buy, shipping is just $15 across mainland Australia!
We know what it’s like when you have ordered something online, you want to start using it straight away!
That's why we offer optional same-day-dispatch when you purchase 'Jump the Queue' as long as we receive your order and payment before 2pm (QLD time, excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day.
We work hard to process your order as quickly as possible, however it can sometimes take a couple of days for your order to be shipped due to the high demand of orders coming through (especially during sale periods). Please allow a slightly longer delivery time for larger items which won't fit into a postage satchel, or delivery to regional areas.
Note: Due to changes in stock levels, to ensure your order gets to you in the quickest time possible, some orders may be split shipped from more than 1 location. This means your order may arrive in separate deliveries.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further please feel free to call our friendly customer service representatives on (07) 3895 8119 or email us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer our customers a 30 day returns policy, please go to our Returns Policy page for more information.
Please note that size charts do differ and so should be used as a guide only. If your item doesn’t fit, don’t worry we offer a 30 day Returns Policy so you can simply return and exchange for the right size.
Once your order has been received we aim to dispatch for delivery within 2-6 business days (excluding weekends) to major cities within Australia. New Zealand deliveries may take longer. We are unable to give an accurate delivery time estimation as it will vary depending on whether you live in a major city or in a remote location.
Deliveries to offshore territories can take up to several weeks to arrive.
For delivery within Australia we use Australia Post or StarTrack. Deliveries cannot be made on public holidays.
$15 flat rate shipping to mainland Australia and New Zealand. No strings attached, no surcharges, no more to pay! Order anytime and AS MUCH AS YOU WANT for just $15.
- Insurance = an extra $2, Australia wide shipping insurance so you don't need to worry about your order going missing in the post.
- Jump the Queue + Insurance = an extra $5 (Does not guarantee next day delivery, standard shipping times apply)
Our New Zealand customers pay a flat rate of $40, and get complimentary Jump the Queue and Insurance.
Please note these prices are based on delivering to mainland Australia and mainland New Zealand. Offshore islands and territories of Australia and New Zealand may incur additional postage costs, in which case our Customer Service team will contact you.
Please contact customs or your local postal service as your order may be delayed for inspection or duties/taxes may apply which are not paid for by Adreno. This is applicable to all International shipping methods.
Within Australia, prices are inclusive of Australian GST, however, depending on which country you live in, there may be additional taxes or import duties imposed at the receivers end. Adreno is not liable for these charges and it is up to the customer to liaise with Customs regarding their delivery.
In Australia there will be no additional costs.
We deliver to all states and territories of Australia and New Zealand.
Offshore islands and territories of Australia and New Zealand may incur additional postage costs, in which case our Customer Service team will contact you.
If you have any further questions about this please do not hesitate to call one of our friendly customer service representatives (07) 3895 8119.
Our dispatch team operate from Monday to Friday and therefore any orders from the weekend will be shipped as soon as possible on our return to work the following Monday depending on volume of orders.
If you would like to guarantee your items are dispatched as soon as possible, there is an option during the online checkout process to select ‘Jump the Queue’ for a small additional fee.
If your order has not been processed by our team then we are able to cancel the order however, please make sure you call us as soon as possible on (07) 3895 8119 and quote your order reference.
Unfortunately if your order has already processed then we will be unable to cancel it however, we do offer a 30 day returns policy.
Not a problem, as long as your items haven’t been shipped then we can easily change your details on our systems. Please call us as soon as possible, quoting your order reference on (07) 3895 8119.
When you place your order, you will be given an option to purchase 'Jump the Queue' for an additional $5. If we receive your 'Jump the Queue' order and payment before 2pm QLD time, your order will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day.
To arrange this just tick the relevant box during the online order system or call us to place your orer over the phone on (07) 3391 2299.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer same day delivery. There is a ‘Jump the Queue’ option for an additional $5 where if we receive your 'Jump the Queue' order and payment before 2pm (QLD time), your order will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day. To arrange this just tick the relevant box during the online order system or call us to place your orer over the phone on (07) 3391 2299.
All Jump the Queue orders are also covered by Australia wide shipping insurance so you don't need to worry about your order going missing in the post. This insurance covers you against loss or damage that may be incurred during the shipping process.
You can pay by either PayPal, Credit Card or After Pay at the online checkout.
When purchasing from Adreno your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the industry standard.
We will try our very best in order to change your order as long as your items have not been dispatched already. Please call us as soon as possible on (07) 3895 8119 quoting your order reference number and our customer service team will be able to assist you.
Our commitment to you is second to none, we understand the importance of knowing where and when you might receive your order. We are currently upgrading our systems to provide a customer login to view order status, however in the meantime if you would like to track your order, please call our Customer Service team on (07) 3895 8119 to get a delivery tracking number.
Yes...simply select the "In-Store Pickup" option when checking out if you'd like to collect your order from our warehouse in Brisbane. Full payment is required in order to secure your items as we will not hold anything without payment being received. Items may not be ready for immediate pick up so please wait for an email to confirm your order is ready before coming down to the store.
Store Pickup lets you avoid shipping charges and pick up your order in our store at 54 Deshon Street, Woolloongabba, Brisbane 4102.
Here's how it works:
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup for shipping option.
- Place your order and wait to receive a "Ready for pickup" e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation e-mail.)
- Bring your ID, credit card, and order number to the store and pick up your items.
- We'll hold your items at the store for 14 days.
Bring to the store:
- Your photo ID.
- Your order number.
- Purchases over $500, the credit card used for the purchase must be presented at point of collection by the card holder.
At the store:
- Our store have reserved parking spaces for Store Pickup. They're right up front.
- Inside, look for the Store Pickup sign. Or ask the associate at the door to point you in the right direction.
Who Can Pick Up Your Order
You can pick up your order yourself or choose someone else to pick it up (Friends & Family Pickup). Your pickup person will need to show his/her ID and the order number at the store. For orders over $500 the buyer must collect the goods in person along with the credit card used to purchase or copy of the PayPal transaction confirmation email.
Some items may not be immediately available for pickup from our store. Items not in stock usually arrive at the store within 3 to 7 business days. We'll send you an email when your items are ready for pickup.
A Few More Things to Know
- There's no charge for Store Pickup.
- Products may be larger than expected due to their packaging. Please keep this in mind when considering what vehicle you use to pick up your order.
- Allow extra time to pick up.
Changing or Canceling Store Pickup
- To change or cancel a store pickup order, call us at (07) 3895 8119.
- To switch from shipping to store pickup, call within one hour of placing your order.
- To switch from store pickup to shipping, call any time.
- If you're calling to cancel a store pickup order, please have your credit card information handy.
- Note that not all items are available for both store pickup and shipping.