This Hollis drysuit allows you to move far more freely than most drysuits and gives you a more streamlined fit. The 'BioDry FX100' drysuit does not absorb water and reduces drag in the water. The enforced Latex seals are protected against leaks.
- the Bioflex fabric is improved with light-weight and patented non-woven WearForce(R) material
- this dryuits comes with Si-Tech inflator and dump valves
- the front zipper allows a front entry, so no help is needed getting into the drysuit
- nylon material Laminated to a heavy-duty, stretchable polyurethane
- this drysuit is resistant to most chemicals, which makes it durable, and is washable with detergents
- the enforced PVC knee pads also function to make this suit last longer
- the drysuit has sewn Latex seams which are double taped
- Includes a drysuit bag for transport and storage
*Please note this drysuit comes with soft sock/booties, (photo model is wearing Hollis Rock Boots over the soft socks
**Hollis can supply this suit with hard boots instead of the soft sole for additional cost of RRP$260.