Technology has never been easier. Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use and easy-to-read digits, the 'Veo 2.0' dive computer may not only be your first dive computer, but can be the last you'll ever need. The Veo 2.0 is a relatively basic computer, but comes with features including a a full menu of audible and visual alarms for everything from nitrox settings to depth, time and deco status.
You also get a backlight function (you set the duration) and the option of downloading your profiles to a PC. The Veo 2.0 features well-designed bar graphs to make monitoring your ascent rate and nitrogen loading easy.
Specifics of the Oceanic 'Veo 2.0':
- Powered by Oceanic's exclusive Dual Algorithm, the program lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
- 3 Operating Modes: Norm (Air and Nitrox), Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free Dive)
- 2 Operating Buttons allow 'Step Forward' and 'Fast Scroll' Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options
- Air or single Nitrox mix to 50% O2
- The Veo 2.0 dive computer, unlike the Veo 1.0 version, has audible alarms with flashing LED light and User Acknowledgement
- Deep stop with countdown timer – may be turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 25m (80 ft)
- SmartGlo backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- Single button access to 'Last Dive' display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- 24-dive on-unit log book
- History mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- The Veo 2.0 dive computer comes with OceanLog Download software and customers can purchase the optional PC Interface Cable for downloads and settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
Don't forget to register your computer online with Oceanic Australia for your extended 5 year warranty! Follow these easy steps:
1. Visit https://www.oceanicaus.com.au/warranty.php
2. Enter you email address and follow the prompts to register your product serial number
Conditions apply see the Oceanic website for full details http://www.oceanicaus.com.au/page.php?id=16
Oceanic Dive Computer Design & Production Video