Good things come in threes. After the 'Veo 1.0' and 'Veo 2.0' the Oceanic 'Veo 3.0' dive computer continues Oceanic's tradition of designing rugged, feature-rich personal dive computers that are intuitively easy to use and reasonably priced.
The 'Swiv Navcon' is a 3-gauge dive console that has the pressure gauge on the bottom and the dive computer on the top. This Oceanic 'Veo 2.0 Nav Con' edition also has a Supertilt (Maxtilt) compass included, which can be held at up to a 30 degree angle and still respond quickly and accurately.
Featuring Oceanic’s exclusive Dual Algorithm, 2-Nitrox mix compatibility, audible alarms, 3-button interface with settings "Step Back", and so much more. All in a strong, lightweight ‘hockey-puck’ module for your wrist or console.
Specifics of the Oceanic 'Veo 3.0' dive computer:
- The Veo 3.0 Dive Computer is powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 3 Operating modes: Norm (Air and Nitrox), Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between Norm and Free Dive)
- 3 Operating buttons with 'Step Back' interface – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times < 3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds
- Deep stop with countdown timer – may be turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 25m (80ft)
- Single button access to ‘Last Dive’ display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data retention: maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- Audible alarm with flashing LED light
- SmartGlo backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life
- The Veo 3.0 dive computer has a 24 dive on-unit log book
- History mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- The Veo 3.0 dive computer comes with OceanLog Download software and customers can purchase the optional PC Interface Cable for downloads and settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
Don't forget to register your computer online with Oceanic Australia for your extended 5 year warranty! Follow these easy steps:
1. Visit https://www.oceanicaus.com.au/warranty.php
2. Enter you email address and follow the prompts to register your product serial number
Conditions apply see the Oceanic website for full details http://www.oceanicaus.com.au/page.php?id=16
Oceanic Dive Computer Design & Production Video