The pneumatically balanced ZEO is an engineering marvel of precision, durability and comfort. It uses a durable chrome plated marine brass metal valve to deliver a phenomenal breathing experience with extensive diver control over the air flow profile at any depth.
The ZEO comes with an in-line hose swivel, inhalation effort control, dynamic adjustment technology dive/pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece. The in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in "L" type first stage designs making the FDXi more efficient and lighter due to it's compact form.
Oceanic Second Stage ZEO
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- Orthodontic mouthpiece
- Paired with the FDX-i first stage
Oceanic First Stage FDX-i
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced – consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm – cold water ready
- 4 Low Pressure and 2 High Pressure Ports
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.
Don't forget to register this product online with Oceanic Australia for a limited lifetime warranty. Follow these easy steps:
1. Visit https://www.oceanicaus.com.au/warranty.php
2. Enter you email address and follow the prompts to register your product serial number
Conditions apply see the Oceanic website for full details http://www.oceanicaus.com.au/page.php?id=16