The Problue 150ft Dive Reel is a versatile reel great for use in variety of diving situations, and would be ideal for use as a marker reel, anchor come back line, grid marking, wreck reel or cave diving reel.
- The Problue 150ft reel is designed to perform multiple applications underwater.
- The 150 reel is in a half exposed housing that is covered by the sides of the spool and the thick plastic handle. The heavy duty handle has a clip to attach to a BCD.
- There are 3 levels of spool speed from the reel;
- Stop/Locked off, this allows the line to be set at specific length and locked off based on individual preference.
- Free spool; this allows the line to freely run out for as long as required.
- Skip/Tension Ratchet; this prevents the line from running freely and will pay out based on the relative tension put on the line.
- NB: all three levels of spool speed are set by an adjustable switch on the side of the reel.
- The 150ft reel is ideal for cave diving, wreck diving, attaching to an anchor line for use as reference point, for search and recovery or for doing grid patterns, mapping and course work.
- The nylon line is 2.5mm in diameter and is double braided.
- The handle is black and the reel is high-visibility yellow.