The kit contains:
- 1 divers wrench x 2 (11/16 – 9/16) and (5/8 – 0.5).
- 3 O-ring tools. Two are for O-ring removal and have a rounded end and a squared end. The third has a balled tip for O-ring replacement to prevent damage from replaced rings.
- 2 head drivers for tank knob removal and replacement.
- various poppet adjustment tools with two and three slots, for 2nd stage regulator servicing.
- 2 second stage regulator free flow adjustment tools.
- 1 handle bar for the servicing of first stages, with screws for L.P. and H.P fittings.
- 1 spanner wrench with 3 different types of adjustment
- various pins with a range of 0.75 inch to 2 inches, for servicing 1st stages.
- 1 cup tool for servicing 2nd stages.
- 2 standard screw drivers; a Phillips head and a Flat head.
- 6 different sized O-Ring Sets.
- 1 small tube of Silicone Grease.
- 1 ring-spanner multi-tool; the spanner are 15mm, 13mm, 10mm, 9mm and 8mm. It also has 3 sized smaller sized Allen keys.
- 1 Allen key multi-tool that has 3 larger sized Allen keys, a smaller Phillips Head screw driver and smaller Flathead screw driver.
The Problue Deluxe kit comes in durable denier nylon case with stitched elastic to secure all of the tools, and an elastic lined mesh pouch for securing the O-rings and silicone grease. The kith as two durable webbing handles to carry the kit when zipped closed. The kit itself is also reinforced to keep the contents of the service kit dry and secure.