The discreet Problue metric pony bottle gauge with H.P. spool is a good but inexpensive gauge that can be mounted to any H.P. hose.
- The gauge gives readings up to 350bar pressure and has an easy-to-read 220 degrees luminous dial.
- The gauge suits both stage bottles as pony bottles.
- The mini metric gauge comes housed in a durable stainless steel case.
- The Problue gauge includes a stainless steel split ring on which you can attach your clips.
- The hose that goes best with this gauge is the Problue Double Braided High Pressure Hose , which is rated to 5000PSI and is only 8.5mm in diameter.
NB The Problue metric pony bottle gauge with HP spool cannot be connected straight into a 1st Stage high pressure port. If you require a mini gauge for a H.P. port connection, use the Problue Mini Metric Gauge that is also available on this website.