The SF-22 Solla combines TUSA’s rich history of performance fin design with the latest advanced materials and hydrodynamic innovations. A completely new design, the Solla has several unique features that deliver superior propulsion, speed and maneuverability. The SF-22 is powered by ForcElast technology which offers unparalleled performance and efficiency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin.
The Solla features include:
- Tusa ForcElast Power Technology Unique patented 20 ̊A.B.D (Angled Blade Design) for ultimate comfort when kicking.
- Enhanced comfort with the soft anatomic foot pocket.
- Crescent tipped three channel blade for maximizes propulsion.
- Vented fine-tune performance with reinforced blade side-rails.
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer Crescent tipped three channel blade for maximises propulsion.
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents.
- Fine-tune performance Anatomic Fin Straps (A.F.S.) Simple one-touch buckles