The SF-22 Solla combines TUSA’s rich history of performance fin design with the latest advanced materials and hydrodynamic innovations. A completely new design, the Solla has several unique features that deliver superior propulsion, speed and maneuverability.
The SF-22 is powered by ForcElast technology which offers unparalleled performance and efficiency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin. In addition to ForcElast technology, the Solla features TUSA’s patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.), an optimized three channel crescent shaped blade with reinforced side-rails and vents, a multi-compound anatomic foot pocket and TUSA’s Anatomic Fin Strap (A.F.S.) and EZ buckle system.
Tusa Solla Forcelast Technolo Features
- ForcElast Power Technology
- Unique patented 20 ̊A.B.D (Angled Blade Design) for ultimate comfort when kicking
- Enhanced comfort with the soft anatomic foot pocket
- Crescent tipped three channel blade for maximizes propulsion
- Vented fine-tune performance with reinforced blade side-rails
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer
- Crescent tipped three channel blade for maximises propulsion
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents fine-tune performance
- Anatomic Fin Straps (A.F.S.)
- Simple one-touch buckles